ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS 2012-2013
1. Admission will commence from 3rd July up to 6th July, 2012
2. Classes commence on 1st August, 2012.
3. Students who are allotted Hostel on payment of fees will be permitted to stay in the Hostel from Tuesday, 31st July, 2012 from 3:00 pm onwards.
4. The following is ADMISSION PROCESS which will be carried out in the Training Restaurant on the first floor :-
i. Purchase PROSPECTUS for Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only) and collect Token Number.
a) From the Prospectus Fill Form A and Form A from the Reverse
Fill Form B - Application Form for Identity Card.
ii. Proceed for ADMISSION to the Verification Counters, as the token numbers are
iii. Admission Form duly completed in all respects along with the original certificates will be scrutinized.
iv. Pay balance fee of Rs. 2,500.00 (Rupees two thousand five hundred only) at the Cashiers counter on the ground floor (Lobby)
Registration of Hostel will be done in the Training Restaurant only after
b) Assistance for private accommodation will be given in the Training Restaurant.
5. ADMISSION TIMINGS:-
From 9:30 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
I Admission Form and Declaration/Undertaking
Ø marked as A and A (Reverse)
Ø B Application Form for Identity card.
II The following Certificates in original are to be
produced along with the attested
a) XIIth Std. Mark sheet.
b) Proof of Age : Upper Age Limit 22 years as on 1st July,2012
Upper Age Limit 25 years for SC/ST as on 1st July, 2012.
c) Caste Certificate for reserved Category(issued by Tehasildar Executive Magistrate or Mamlatdar of the respective state)
d) Physically Handicapped candidates to produce copy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, issued by Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Central Govt. /State Govt. /Municipal Corporation run Hospitals.
7. For those students who have been allotted hostel accommodation, full fees are to be paid. The total amount is Rs.30,888.00 (Rupees thirty thousand eight hundred eighty eight only)
8. The SYNDICATE BANK COUNTER has been opened in the Lobby. Students who do not have the demand draft for hostel fees may deposit cash at the bank counter and a receipt will be issued for the same. The receipt Id is to be given to the Institute cashier for admission.
9. HOSTEL IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL GIRLS.HOSTEL WILL BE ALLOTTED DURING ADMISSION (3RD JULY TO 6TH JULY, 2012)
10. Boys who desire to avail hostel facilities should apply at the Hostel Counter. Hostel will be allotted by National Council. Students who have been allotted Boys hostel should send their hostel fees by Demand draft to the Institute in favor of Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Goa payable at any Nationalized Bank at Panjim or Porvorim Branch on or before 23rd July, 2012 failing which hostel admission stands cancelled.
11. The tool kit bag (only bag) and journals will be issued on 2nd August, 2012
12. First year students would be permitted to attend classes without their prescribed uniforms for a period of one month. During this period students may wear formal clothing or white shirt and black pant. The respective class teachers will brief the students regarding their uniform on commencement of classes.
13. Ragging Helpline contact.
Mr. Dion Fernandes, Sr.Lecturer cum Instructor (Mobile No.) 7798174289
Mrs. Quintina Fernandes, Lecturer cum Instructor - (Mobile No.) 9158677248
Ms. Leonilda DSouza, Hostel Care Taker Girls Hostel (Mobile No.) 9545875649
Mr. Mohan Salgaonkar, Hostel Care Taker Boys Hostel (Mobile No.) 9545878324
14. Classes commence on 1st August,, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.
Students to assemble at 10.00 a.m. in the old Library.
15. For any assistance contact the faculty who are seated in the Training Restaurant.
16. For any other assistance the following officials may be contacted in the Institute
Mr.Pankaj Kumar - HOD.
Mr. S. Chavan - Sr. Lecturer cum Sr. Instructor.
Mr. S.V. Parastekar - Administrative Officer.
and updated by