How To Apply:-
HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION
Admission is carried out on All India basis by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The eligible candidates are required to register themselves for an All India Written Entrance Examination held at various centres of the country. The announcement regarding the admission, features in all leading newspapers of the country normally in the month of January and the examination is held in April. Application may be made as per instructions given in the advertisement. The application form is to be forwarded to the National Council for Hotel Management, according to the address mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
An objective written examination is held to test the candidates in :-
a. Reasoning and logical deduction.
b. Numerical ability and scientific aptitude
c. Aptitude for Service Sector.
d. General Knowledge
e. English language.
The final selection is done on the basis of the performances in the written Entrance Examination.
1. Craftmanship Course in Food Production
2. Craftmanship Course in Food & Beverage Service
The application form for admission should reach the Principal of the Institute accompanied by :- [Prospectus along with the Form is available at the Institute only].
a. Original and Xerox copies of the following certificates duly attested.
1. Xth passing Mark List.
2. A School Leaving or Birth Certificate
3. A Certificate of Medical Fitness from a registered Medical Practitioner in the enclosed form.
4. A Character Certificate from the School/College.
5. In the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.